Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing educational and engaging content
- Assisting in the execution of digital marketing efforts
- Sending emails and newsletters to the clients’ subscribers
- Overseeing marketing campaigns to ensure timeliness and effectiveness
- 1+ years of experience in developing various types of content, including blog posts, press releases, newsletters, etc.
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while creating high quality content
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Writing, or Marketing
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to talk, listen, and speak clearly on the phone and in person
Ready to put your writing skills to work? Send your resume to our HR department at email@example.com or fill out the form below!