Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing keyword research to identify both broad and long tail keywords that are most applicable to a client’s offerings
- Analyzing and reporting on search engine optimization campaigns
- Performing regular audits of client websites to recommend new keywords or strategies
- Monitoring search results and performance in comparison to major competitors
- Knowledge of major search engines, such as Google, Yahoo!, Bing, etc.
- Experience using a variety of analytical and keyword tools
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field
- 1+ years of search engine optimization experience
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
- Experience using WordPress
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to talk, listen, and speak clearly on the phone and in person
Interested in helping businesses improve their search engine rankings and web presence? Send your resume to our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below!