The Holiday Marketing Season is Upon Us
Every business owner and marketer knows how important the holiday season is. Odds are you’ve already begun some level of holiday marketing prep for the upcoming November and December holidays, but there are a few things you may not be aware of:
- There are at least four important days in the months ahead that can dramatically increase your sales, but many businesses don’t even acknowledge them.
- To succeed (especially around the holidays), businesses need to employ digital marketing techniques such as geotargeting, search engine optimization, social media marketing, and many others.
- One of the top cited reasons businesses fail is poor planning. It can be time-consuming to lay out specific marketing goals and strategies, especially around the chaos of the holiday season.
To Combat the Challenges Businesses Face Around This Time of Year, We’ve Created a Free Gift Pack as Our “Present” To You!
Within This Gift Pack You’ll Find:
- A Holiday Calendar that includes important shopping days you (and your competition) may not be aware of.
- A Digital Marketing Guide filled with tactics that will help boost brand awareness and sales this holiday season.
- A Holiday Checklist to keep you on track (and in your customer’s good graces)!